1898 | Cleveland, Ohio
J.J. Collister, Original Architect
Originally known as the Keller Block, the Marshall Building was constructed as a garment manufacturing warehouse, later becoming home to the prominent Marshall Drug Company headquarters and warehouse. The 59,000 sq. ft. building was rehabilitated to house 41 apartment units in 2002, at a total cost of $3.8 million.
Services Provided: Architect of Record; Preservation Consultant for Federal Historic Tax Credits; Lost Development and Conservation Easement