1896, 1909 | Cleveland, Ohio
Lehman & Schmitt, Original Architects
The Osborn Building is a 6-7 story flat-iron shaped building at the triangular corner formed by Huron Road and Prospect Ave. in downtown Cleveland.
The 2002 rehabilitation project included conversion of the medical office building to 67 residential apartments on floors 2-7 with retail space on the first floor. The intent was to return the exterior to its original appearance by removing the aluminum cladding, reinstating the paneled bays and painting the brick a natural color of the building material. The original building entries were uncovered and repairs were performed to reinstate the original intent of the entry designs as historically documented.
Services Provided: Architect of Record, Preservation Consultant for Federal & State Historic Tax Credits.